The coffee and food was great as was the company. This morning a full room of co-op members, developers, financiers, credit union, community business development, economic development officers, chambers of commerce representatives and community members who want to better understand how the co-operative model can help build a sustainable community gathered at the Bracebridge YWCA for engaging presentations and discussion.
There was great interest in having the contact information for the co-ops discussed available so we are posting them here in our blog, presentations to follow also!
- Maureen Strickland – Co-operatives and Community Economic Development(PDF) www.ontario.coop email@example.com
- Judy Sanderson – Ryde Community Cooperative firstname.lastname@example.org http://rydecommunityco-op.com/
- Melinda Zytaruk - LOBREC presentation(PDF) email@example.com www.lobrec.org
- Hannah Lin – Twenty Gravenhurst area artists open a business together (PDF) firstname.lastname@example.org http://artsatthealbion.com/
- Kelli Ebbs - Muskoka North Good Food Coop (PDF) email@example.com http://muskokanorthfood.com/